EMPOWERING INDIVIDUALS, FAMILIES, NON-PROFITS AND BUSINESSES FOR 30 YEARS
THE MISSION OF GULF COAST CHRISTIAN COUNSELING is to restore hope and renew life. We recognize the need for specialized therapy to help people cope and overcome the challenges life brings. At certain junctures along the journey we may encounter problems within ourselves or in relationships with others. Things just break down and our efforts at fixing them seem to fail. We can help. Our services include help for individuals, couples, families, businesses and churches. Our doors are open to clients from all religious, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
MEET JERRY W HEIDERICH, MMFT, Owner and Director of GCCC
- Jerry is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Providing On-Line Video Therapy for residents of Texas
- Bi-lingual: English and Portuguese
- Founding Member: Texas Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Certified Prepare Enrich Counselor for Pre-marital counseling and Marriage Enrichment
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional
Jerry brings more than 30 years of clinical experience. Jerry has advanced training and experience in Conflict Mediation, Minister Care and Spiritual Renewal. He also has 30+ years of experience working with Latin Americans.
We want to walk with people during times of loss, healing or overcoming personal and interpersonal struggles in order to hear and help in a way that brings about lasting change.
Our goal is to provide relational expertise in order to "Restore Hope & Renew Life" as you navigate life´s challenges.
WE OFFER ON-LINE VIDEO THERAPY TO RESIDENTS OF TEXAS. ADDITIONALLY, WE ARE BI-LINGUAL: PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH. WE TREAT THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF NEED:
- Loss or Grief
- Panic Attacks
- New/Blended Families
- Cross-Cultural Adaptation
- Coping Skills
- Anger Management
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing