The Mission of Gulf Coast Christian Counseling is to restore hope and renew life. We recognize the need for specialized therapy to help people cope and overcome the challenges life brings. At certain junctures along the journey we may encounter problems within ourselves or in relationships with others. Things just break down and our efforts at fixing them seem to fail. We can help. Our services include help for individuals, couples, families, businesses and churches. Our doors are open to clients from all religious, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
Meet Jerry W Heiderich, MMFT, Owner and Director of GCCC
- Jerry is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Providing On-Line Video Therapy for residents of Texas
- Bi-lingual: English and Portuguese
- Clinical Fellow: American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Certified Prepare Enrich Counselor for Pre-marital counseling and Marriage Enrichment
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional
Jerry brings more than 25 years of clinical experience. Jerry has advanced training and experience in Conflict Mediation, Minister Care and Spiritual Renewal. He also has 30+ years of experience working with Latin Americans.
Jerry and his wife Gail have been married for 40 years. Gail is a clinical psychologist, mother and grandmother. Jerry and Gail love spoiling their grandkids, swimming, biking and driving the Jeep to the beach!